Viewer for Digital Planet data
GeoPlayer Web plug-in (GeoPlayerWeb) is a full featured viewer. It can be embedded in web pages, Microsoft Word or Power Point documents, Macromedia Director, and other compatible "containers". GeoPlayerWeb has an API for controlling the view, scripting events in renderer, and controlling navigation. User interfaces can be created in HTML, Java Script, Flash, Director or whatever user interface the container provides. Runs in Internet Explorer and Firefox.
GeoPlayer Web plug-in provides the following features:
- Inputs GeoMatrix® Application Framework XML sessions.
- Access data from remote servers over the Internet.
- Supports a variety of "World Objects" such as models, billboards, labels, etc.
- Supports a variety of "Screen Objects" such as icons and heads-up displays.
- Has a Java Script API for controlling the view, renderer events, and navigation.
- Runs in Internet Explorer and Firefox.
GeoPlayer Web plug-in is free for non-commercial use.
For commercial use contact: (831) 662-2282